We understand that your policy is only as good as the claims service you receive after a loss. That is why Red River Mutual introduced the 2,2,2 Claims commitment.
If you experience a loss, one of our Claims Specialists will contact you within 2 hours of receiving the notice of claim, they will make arrangements to visit you within 2 days of contact, and will follow up with you every 2 weeks until your claim is closed and paid. Our goal is to get you back in business as quickly and smoothly as possible.
This is what you can expect from Red River Mutual when you suffer a loss:
- A rapid response from a skilled claims specialist
- A clear overview of the claims process prior to an inspection
- Regular communication until the claim is complete
- An equitable outcome
Report a Claim
Choose any of the following to make a claim:
- Complete our on-line claim form
- Speak directly to your broker
- Telephone Red River Mutual Head Office at 1-800-370-2888
- Telephone our Emergency Claims Service at 1-844-324-4269
- Fax your broker
- Fax Red River Mutual Head Office at 1-866-277-1341
- Email our claims office Red River Mutual Head Office
The Claims Process
As a Red River Mutual policyholder, you have peace of mind knowing that if you have to make a claim, we will help you to get back to where you were before the loss occurred as quickly as possible.
Download our Loss of Personal Property: What Happens Now? Brochure for more information on the claims process.